The Melville Millionaires Hockey Club is committed to community involvement and supporting local charitable initiatives. Due to the volume of requests received, please follow the below guidelines and submit your request using the form available. Please note the Melville Millionaires Hockey Club receives requests daily and as such we’re unable to respond to every request.
- Organizations are limited to one request per hockey season.
- Requests must be received four weeks prior to event.
- The Donation Request Form must be filled out in full to be valid.
- All donation requests and items are at the discretion of the Melville Millionaires Hockey Club and are final.
- The Melville Millionaires Hockey Club has a provincial focus, in particular Melville and surrounding area, for in-kind donation requests. Organizations located within the Melville area will receive priority, depending on the nature and scope of the request or event.
- Due to high volume of requests we receive, telephone inquiries regarding donation status are discouraged.
- We will respond with a final decision concerning possible donations no later than two weeks prior to the event.
- Merchandise given from the Melville Millionaires Hockey Club for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold later for profit.