September 29, 2021
Regarding the Saskatchewan Governments Public Health Order that comes into effect on October 1st 2021.
- You will be required to wear a mask at all times while you are in the arena.
- You will be required to provide proof of being fully vaccinated, fully vaccinated means having received your 2nd shot 14 days prior to entering the arena. (unless you are under the age of 12). A person will check for your proof of full vaccination (whether QR code or paper copy) or for a negative COVID test from the past 72 hours, as well as a piece of ID confirming you are in fact the rightful holder of that test or proof of vaccination.
- On site rapid tests won’t be acceptable for spectators. They have to be done by an approved supplier: Quantum Genetics; Haztech, or Nobel.
- The test must be less than 72 hours old in order to be valid.
- There will NOT be any onsite testing available.
- The SJHL is following the Public Health Orders with the intention of keeping the fans, volunteers, players, coaches and the communities as safe as possible.